Ensure your business is visible across key online search platforms like Google, Bing, and more. The Digital Readiness Program includes a thorough, hands-on review of your website with a list of recommendations of how to increase your organic traffic and improve the user experience of your website. We’ll then write creative, optimized, and compelling content to target keywords most relevant to your business, and advise you on the best practices for long-term success. The deliverables of each package will differ depending on the scope of work and priorities determined in the full SEO audit.
- A comprehensive audit of your website by our in-house SEO specialists (details below).
- A 1-hour phone consultation to discuss the outcomes and priorities of the audit.
- Ensure your Google My Business and Trip Advisor listing are up-to-date and optimized.
- Professional, hands-on site optimizations to help you get started.
SEO AUDIT DETAILS
- A full review of your website traffic over the past year, with comments pertaining to any noticeable trends or patterns. Diving into what the top sources of traffic are to the site, including organic, direct, social, referral, and paid (if applicable).
- A review of how users are engaging with the site, including time on site and bounce rate.
- A review of your current keyword strategy
- A technical review of the website for page speed, indexing, responsiveness, and broken links.
- A backlink analysis to see if there are other sites that are currently linking to your site and identify if their quality.
- A look at image usage and optimization on the site.
- A thorough analysis of the content on the site, with a review of quality, relevancy, and length.
- A review of how outgoing links are integrated into the content, and if anchor text is being utilized to its fullest potential.
- A review of your local SEO to ensure you’re business is visible across major 3rd party platforms for local search results, including Google My Business, Trip Advisor, and Yelp.
The audit document is yours to keep. You can use it as a guideline for making future changes to your website and as a road map of work that can be done to improve search engine visibility and user experience.
Hands-On Implementation Of Some Recommendations
Based on the outcomes of the audit, our team will spend time carrying out some of the recommendations outlined in the audit to help get you started on the right track to a fully-optimized website.
Long-Term Guidance & Support
Most of what will be outlined in the audit report will require an ongoing initiative. With a little guidance, most of the recommendations can typically be implemented with your own in-house resources. The purpose of this program is to help set you up with a foundational understanding of basic SEO concepts and how to optimize a site for long-term success.
In some cases, you may need to seek out the assistance of a web developer to implement the technical changes, such as improving page-speed or responsive page design.