Does your business have what it takes?
Visitors want to have an exceptional travel experience –- an experience memorable enough that they want to tell others about their interaction. You can be part of their success story by ensuring you are providing a remarkable experience at all touch points from trip planning, to booking, to the experience and beyond.
This is where Destination BC’s new Remarkable Experiences Program comes in. This 4-day program (divided into two 2-day sessions) provides hands-on, collaborative workshops, personalized one-on-one coaching specific to your business needs, access to traveler research and case studies, and tools to help put your ideas into action…all facilitated by leading industry professionals.
- what motivates travelers to come to your destination
- how to create a visitor profile and visitor experience statement
- the destination’s main explorer traveler types and their psychographics (Explorer Quotient or EQ)
- how to attract traffic to your website and social channels
- social media best practices
- tools to help manage your social channels, and more
“I think if there are business owners out there that are contemplating getting involved with the Remarkable Experiences Program, I would highly recommend it. Ah, you know some people think they know everything there is to know about developing a program, and marketing it, and advertising. I kind of thought that way as well myself; I thought I already know how to design tours and programs and that, but it really is an eye-opener after sitting in the 3 sessions here, that WOW, there is so much more than you think there is, and there are so many things that I can do differently in the future after taking this program.” – Rob Bryce, UNBC Continuing Studies (Prince George, BC)
Registration for this program is $450 plus GST and includes the following:
- Four full-day, in-class sessions on Experience Design and Digital & Social Media Marketing
- 1.5 hours of personalized coaching to help put your ideas into action
- A digital assessment of your website and active social channels
- Workbooks, case studies and other resources to take home
- lunch and refreshments each day
Contact: Lana Cheong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-740-1213 for more information.
Registration closes January 16, 2018. Limited to 30 participants.
Workshops will be held February 6 & 7 in Courtenay, and March 6 & 7 in Campbell River.