Over the past several years, Tourism Vancouver Island has been very successful in driving qualified consumers to our various destination microsites including VancouverIsland.travel. To better promote our region and drive even more qualified traffic to stakeholders, we are optimizing our site to be the best resource for prospective travellers looking to visit the Island. Through the promotion of all of our local business partners, and proudly showcasing the various activities each region has to offer, we are inviting our consumers to get back into their element on Vancouver Island and we invite you to be a part of our unique formula.
Now with new COVID-19 details to help show potential visitors that you’re open!
We’re making changes to our landing pages to help businesses that are open and operating safely during COVID-19 appear more prominently on our consumer website pages. Sign up for a free listing or update your current one to take advantage of this new functionality.
- Name, Logo, Phone number, and Website URL
- 5 images
- 300 character description
- Select 1 Element page to appear on (must be related to your business)
- You will automatically be included on the Region and city page in which your business operates
To be eligible for a listing, businesses must be:
- Be a registered stakeholder of Tourism Vancouver Island
- Should have a physical address that welcomes visitors.
- Accommodation providers (including Hotels, B&Bs, Inns, and Specialty Lodgings). No vacation rentals please.
- Activities (including tours and activity providers)
- Wineries, breweries, distilleries, etc.
- Local restaurants (no chains please)
- Transportation providers
Please Note: Our listing program is currently on hold. A new website is under construction and listing opportunities will open again soon.
Please sign up for our corporate newsletter to receive updates about marketing opportunities and more.